Tuesday 11 September 2007

The gates of oblivion

The empty house beckoned eagerly. I had the vital ingedients for a perfect wanking session - an internet connection, a selection of panties, a hard penis, a willing hand and solitude. The planets had aligned specifically to enable me to stroke out my wildest fantasies. I had been building up to this for the day at work, surfing my favourite blogs and sites and now anxiously awaited fulfillment. I slowly worked up to an edging frenzy until i could not touch my cock with my fingers otherwise I would cum. I could only gently, very gently stroke around it's base with the silky knickers. Any touch further up my penis would preciptitate a flood of cum. I willed my penis to go flacid, pulled the panties away,closed down the browser window, only to return all to the same state. This I did over 4 complete cycles going from flacid to pre-ejac more and more rapidly. The 4th cycle, I allowed the sweaty precum stained knickers to float gently down onto my rock hard cock. That action coupled with a pic of an hirsute goddess holding herself wide , made my cock jump and kick over into full orgasm mode, I rode it, knees buckling as I pumped out 6 heavy spurts of cum. While still hard I was only able to have 4 more orgasms.

Hirsute does n't normally do anything for me . . . it wasn't my pic of choice having clicked the wrong link in pure desperation. . .

in another post, -- things that do and things that don't , turn me on,

Enjoy your life, there is no reason not to pleasure yourself today and every day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why not get a part time evening job in a Launderette?

alex wandered said...

I pay them the going rate, right?
Sounds perfect. . .