Friday 21 September 2007

I guess that's why they call it the blues

If asked to describe the way she wanks me off, I would say -methodically -She is slow and thorough, exploring my groin, rubbing and stroking. She makes occasional mewing sounds of encouragement.

She does it her own way, dancing to her own tune.
She does it whether I need it or not.

She grips my penis firmly, too firmly. I have told her. She agrees with me, nods, smiles, mews, mumbles something in her broken english, and never changes her grip or stroke .....
She is kneeling between my legs, slightly hunched over, using both hands. She is stripped to the waist, having left her top and bra on my bathroom floor, always peeing for a long time before presenting herself with just her trousers on at the bedroom door. I motion her to come in and it starts again, a well rehearsed, long running play in 1 act.

She won't edge me, this does n't fit with what is running in her head.
She must see me cum.
I look into her eyes.
I never touch her.

When I am ready and start to move my hips in response to the feeling building deep inside, she reaches down with one hand to cup and squeeze my balls hard, too hard. She pushes her chest towards me as I cum, breasts swinging up as if to summon my juices, offering herself as a breakwater to the storm of my flow landing thickly on her naked chest.

She smiles as I ejaculate, counting the spurts quietly, releasing my balls, working harder on the down strokes after each jump of my cock. The pain builds, I tell her to stop, it's enough -
She reaches for tissues to wipe down her breasts and belly and leans in again with moist tissues to clean me.

I lie back, she smiles, I smile. She asks if she was good.
I nod my thanks. She finishes cleaning me and moves to get dressed.

She takes away the pain for a time , as she cleans my house, slowly and methodically.
She shouts her farewell up the stairs. I hear the front door slam, I lie motionless.
I don't know where she comes from or where she goes to.
She is my house cleaner.

Take care
Alex

6 comments:

Hazel said...

She's cleaning more than your house! lmao

alex wandered said...

Hazel -
thanks for stopping by-
how did you find my blog out of interest?
Alex

Hazel said...

Gawd knows...I think I was blog hopping from people's blog favourites/links, that's what usually happens when I find a blog I haven't read before! (I do that quite regularly... it wasn't a google/other search).

We're Only Animals said...

Hey thanks for stopping by my blog. So is she good at wanking or not? or should she stick to the cleaning?

Anonymous said...

Well, well, well, Alex. Quite the blog you've got going here. I like what I've read. A lot. Keep inspiring me, and I'll keep inspiring you... :)

alex wandered said...

Hazel - She's cleaning out my pipes as well!
Please drop by again soon

WOA - thanks for dropping by. It's not so much good or bad as the fact that she wants to do it! Like a duty or something, because I was very rude once and asked her if she would. Who am I to stop a thing like that going on.

Fex- Thank you and I'm glad you discovered me and I'm glad you like what you find. There will be more I promise.