Monday 10 September 2007

Asian babe & Yankee Girl, or - Don't leave your gym kit lying around

In the mid 90s I worked an evening shift at a large investment bank in the city of London. It was a very boring job but enabled me to have access to a large amount of wanking material and plenty of wanking opportunities.
Late in the evening, I would wander round the deserted trading floor, looking for gymbags. I had already worked out where the good looking girls sat and most of them worked out regularly. What they did not do was to take their kit home with them, but left them under or next to their desks. I suppose they must have rotated their clothing or simply enjoyed working out with sweaty clothes on.
While I accept rifling through people's private property is , how shall we say, unethical, my lust for sweaty female clothing overrode any qualms I had.

I had 2 favourite girls, others came and went...

The first was "asian babe" - a petite Asian 30-something. She always took the opportunity of changing her work knickers after her session, so there were 2 precious objects left in the bottom of her gym bag:- her knickers from the morning , always rolled tightly mirroring the way she had rolled them off her pussy and down her legs in the changing room. The second was her sweaty gym shorts. I would note with interest the colour & style of her panties - ranging from sensible white pants often with heavy staining, to silky, filmy g-strings.

My other favourite was a loud blond American girl of about 35 . she wore high heels in the office which were kicked under the desk when I was there and sneakers to work. Her sportware was expensive and her underwear was always tiny white rich smelling g strings.
On a typical night I would check out the contents of the bags, extract the goodies and retreat to my desk letting the anticipation build. Under my desk I would take out my already stiff cock and rub their knickers up and down it, holding it gently encased in a pair of soiled,sometimes quite dirty yankee or asian sweaty girl panties . absolute bliss!!
The Asian was not fussy at wiping herself, her pussy or her butt. Her knickers were often soiled with dark urine stains, blood and other crusty matter. All grist to my mill!
When I could hold back my sperm no longer a dilemma presented itself to me - do I cum directly into the panties or pump out my need into a kleenex held in the other hand? I tried to avoid the former too many times . . . .
All that remained was for me to calm myself down, clean up and return the item from whence extracted. I never kept them.
When I finally linked with yankee girl, after we had fucked for the first time, I told her the whole story. She loved it and used to wank me off with my cock encased in her dirtiest knickers, I once persuaded her to wear the same ones for a week including after her period started. But that my friends is another story. . . .

2 comments:

Blog Archive said...

Another story? That's the best part, as far as I'm concerned! All those fluids mixed together ... such a tease to leave us hanging there! This Yankee girl wants to hear more about the week-old panties!

alex wandered said...

Marcelle, Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it. Sexegesis just loves it's fluids, does n't it? plenty more in a similar vein soon,