Sunday 11 November 2007

Crushes and moves

Reading Marcelle's latest post has made me think about me and E. I basically have a big crush on her right now. It's all daydream stuff, movies playing in my head, unrealistic futures together, you know the sort of thing. I've wanked over her in my thoughts a couple of times, Well..., Why not?

Anyway, big deal, Men have crushes all the time. i'm not sure that women do sooo easily, but what do I know?

But, but, I resolved to make it clear to her that i fancied her. Which I did, last tuesday. I don't want to faff around. And I don't want to faff her around. So she knows. Yeah, she knows, she probably worked it out anyway, would n't be difficult. But it's still up to me to push it to the next level. Before we go to the concert or after? - which is about 5 weeks from now.

What is the next step, people?
How do I progress from newly acquainted mates after a long gap; to fuck buddies or more?

Oh, I answered a couple of craigslist ad's, just to keep fighting on a broad front,as it were. 1 reply so far so we'll see next week.

I can't bring myself to go and get a 'massage'. I want to, but it all seems so...dunno...so unclean somehow.

Did have a seeing to with the missus though, friday night. Bit fraught though, because of our issues. Maybe we're turning a corner. But, you'd have been proud of me, ladies, pulled out at the end, after she'd cum of course, for the classic pop shot spraying all over her tits....mmmm.

2 comments:

Blog Archive said...

Oh! Alex, I am very proud of you indeed!

Craig's List isn't always as scary as it seems. I wrote a piece of short fiction about a guy who wanted to shave my pussy, and turned out to be someone I connected with on a deep, emotional level. I think I told you the story ... he had a girlfriend he wouldn't give up, so I walked away.

In terms of your friend, I would recommend just calling her and seeing if she wants to get a drink, perhaps even with a group if there's a group you hang with. Do it next week. Get her pissed. See how it goes, and if she acts like she's willing to shag you. And then, don't do it--not just yet. Make her wait for it. Make sure she has developed a crush on you.

Anonymous said...

go boy, love it, keep it up, lol