Monday 19 November 2007

A hell of a week date 2

We meet by one of the city termini, me hung over from the previous escapade, she beautifully turned out, no; dressed up, heels, cuffs, coat, the whole thing. We walk to a quirky home made pizza place that serves up onto one communal table, where we perch on surrounding stools. There is no space for your legs under the table. You just perch and dangle.

We talk. We're there for 2 1/2 hours which surely is a record for the place. We talk about everything, we agree there's no rush, and what will be, will be.
At one point, she literally pulls me to her with her strong arms. She pushes my head onto her shoulder and holds me for a long time.
We say nothing. Everything is silent. Everyone around the table is looking at us.
Eventually she lifts my head up, kisses me on the lips, says:
'We should stop because the man over there has tears in his eyes'
We disengage and I sneak a look in the direction.
She's right...
We leave and walk to the tube station.
I say to her 'I want to touch you'
She says, 'Well, you can hug me, this time'
We hug, arms wrapped tightly round each other, not kissing, until she moves to the ticket barrier
Whilst some doubt and questions linger, she seems genuine and real.
txts follow at the weekend, an awful weekend for me with people in my house that I don't want there. I don't dislike them, it just does n't work at the moment.
At the end of the weekend, sunday night, I call her. We talk for over an hour. She is one moment flirty, naughty, and the next serious, contemplative.
She drives me crazy.
We're going dancing tuesday. I'll keep you posted.

7 comments:

We're Only Animals said...

She sounds mystical. I'm intrigued
Just chill Alex, relax enjoy yourself. Dont get to committed either, play it cool, play the field..you deserve to live a little.

Anonymous said...

The sweet agony of when the heart is aflutter with new love and the intrigue of what might lie at every turn. I long for that again.

Anonymous said...

yes i make we're only animals bang on,

Anonymous said...

reading backwards, she sounds like high maintenance, i would give it a wide birth, cut my loses,

Blog Archive said...

Oooohhhh ... so excited, can't wait to hear!

Anonymous said...

happy chritmas dude, how is it going?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.