Sunday 4 November 2007

Gunpowder Treason and Plot, or Fairytale in NY

Friday comes after thursday, and comes after pissed Alex on thursday night. Alex was out with E. here .
So, E texts friday early. -
'Sorry to lag behind last night. Do you fancy fireworks and dinner tonight?'

hmmm, that's quick, given the last time I saw her was 6 months ago. Forget crazy bargirl. I can't, cos I promised the kids a local display and I don't want to fuck around with that. Well, I could...but I followed my brain.

Reply - 'Would love to - prior engagement, firework and kids related'. (She knows about my kids)

Later 'fireworks good?'
reply 'I'm on my couch, decided against'
Did n't go cos I didn't ? getting scary already.
Random one ' The Pogues play london next month. Interested?.
Straight back - 'Brixton academy? Def up for that. Love em.'
Alex 'consider it sorted, let you know'
How funny is that! I don't know anything about her musical tastes, if you can call liking the Pogues actual music.(don't know much about them either, need to do some research)
So me and E are going to get beer poured over us and generally shout ourselves hoarse on the 18th Dec.

How funny is that?

But don't worry , gentle reader, I feel we will be seeing more of each other before then.

3 comments:

Blog Archive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Archive said...

Not funny, fantastic! Who knows what could happen between now and then...? Good job for asking about the show.

alex wandered said...

Thanks , steps being made